- Annoyance: dizty girls. (and hypocrites...)
- Animal: Cat. Especially mine.
- Beer: Not a fan...wine is better.
- Birthday: December 5
- Best feeling in the world: Undeserved saving grace.
- Blind or Deaf? Preferably deaf.
- Best weather: about 90 F...otherwise my hands are still cold. =)
- Been in Love: Not the sappy, adolescent, "break your heart" kind. But have loved, yes.
- Believe in Santa: Saint Nicolas= great guy who lived and died centuries ago. Santa Claus= urban legend.
- Candy: Belgian truffles.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate.
- Chinese/Mexican: Yes. = )
- Cake or pie: Usually cake, but it depends.
- Continent to visit: Europe.
- Cheese: (Hmm. Tough.) Going to go with feta.
-Day or Night: Night.
- Dance in the rain:Yes! And sing...
- Eye color: Hazel
- Everyone's got a(n): desire to worship something greater than themselves?
- Ever failed a class?: Nope. Dropped European history, but didn't fail.
- Full name: Kelsey Lynn Sturm
- First thoughts waking up: MMMM...I'm warm...it's cold out there...I'll just stay here for a minute....
- Greatest Fear: Failure.
- Goals: Glorify God.
- Gum: Yes. But no open-mouthed chewing. (repulsive habit!)
- Get along with your parents?: Yes.
- Hair Color: Indifferent blonde.
- Height: 5'4" (on a good day)
- Ice Cream: Mint Chocolate chip.
- Instrument: Triangle. (oh yeah, and piano)
- Job: Local foreign bum.
-Jam or jelly?: Um...yes?
- Kids: The population dwindles without them?
- Kickboxing or karate: Karate.
- Keep a journal?: Of sorts. But you'll never find it! =)
- Longest Car Ride: Minnesota to Washington D.C...3 days.
- Letter: Q. It's so fun to write in cursive...
- Laughed so hard you cried: Often.
- Milk flavor:Whole. Best with cookies...
- Motion sickness?: Sometimes on planes.
- McD’s or BK: McD's.
- Number of Siblings: 4
- Number of Piercings: One on each ear. (though a nose piercing is still being debated)
- Number: 111.
- One wish: Aww, that's easy. World peace! (and harsher punishments for parole violators)
- Perfect Pizza: Lots of cheese, mushrooms, spinach,tomatoes,and black olives.
- Pepsi/Coke: Neither. They burn my throat...(yes, I'm a pop wuss)
- Quail: What about it? (who wrote this, anyway?)
- Reason to cry: For me, just about anything. = )
- Reality T.V.: Love/Hate relationship.
- Radio Station: 99.5 KSJN Minneapolis/St. Paul. Now streaming online at minnesotapublicradio.com...
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: I'm not even sure how that works. We're going to say yes.
- Shoe size: 7 1/2.
- Salad Dressing: Ranch
- Sushi: Amazing.
- Skipped school: Undoubtedly.
- Slept outside: Not as often as I'd like to.
- Smoked?: Never.
- Shower daily?: No. Every other day.
- Sing well?: Tolerably.
- In the shower?: With gusto.
- Swear?: Only when provoked beyond my usual choices of words.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Yes.
- Time for bed: Changes regularly. 7 PM is my earliest.
- Thunderstorms: Best in summer. Love them!
- Unpredictable: Sometimes.
- Vacation spot: Almost anywhere with a body of water.
- Weakness: Fear/Laziness
- Wanted to be a model?: When I was younger.
- Worst Weather?: Winter days with no snow.
- X-Rays: Lots.
- Ex's: Ask me sometime.
- Year it is now: 2008.
- Yellow: Is despicable on or around me and fine for or on other people.
-Zoo animal: Tigers
LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you? I actually can't remember.
2. You went to the mall with? My family.
3. You went to dinner with? My family...
4. You talked to on the phone? Megan Probert.
5. Made you laugh? Joel Miller
6. Hugged you? Ha! Shawn Derow.
7. Said they loved you? Ellie Lockman
8. Held your hand? Oh, wow. I can't remember...I think it was my orphan buddy Peter in China!
9. Spoke with in real life? My brother Phillip.
10. You cried over? A friend who's having issues.