Tuesday, February 9, 2010

(Mmm...smells like cinnamon.)

 In the last 24 hours, I have written 12 pages of text for the same prof. (in three different classes: 2 essays and a midterm). Typically, I have problems filling pages, but God has been good and taken my gift of brevity for the time being. Now all I have to do is make it through the Open House and coast through to the end of the week: then there will be sunshine and flowers and family and good food....(contented sigh). If college wasn't set up with these breaks, I'm not sure what I would have to do to briefly escape school life. Probably exercise or something. 
For now, I'll sit with my steaming mug of cider waiting with bated breath for my paper to be reviewed so I can get to bed. 

1 comment:

Craig Sturm said...

We're excited to have you home too!