Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's late Sunday night and I'm forcing myself to stay up later than I have for a long time. The Cebu team is flying into Edmonton at around 1:30, so we're going to start heading to the airport at 11:30. We anticipate getting back into Vegreville at around 3 tomorrow morning. Because I have to work tomorrow, I'm been trying to make up for the rest I'm losing tonight by cat-napping all day...so far I've gotten about 6 hours of light sleep. Beyond that, it was obvious I'm too full of anticipation to get any rest. Hopefully this "high" will last me through the morning. Which leads to to a question: Why do I seem to blog when I can't sleep? Or better yet: Is that as totally irrelevant to the rest of this post as it seems to me?
I'm going to go eat something.

No comments: