Wednesday, June 9, 2010

One of my much-neglected projects was looking up the requirements for my program to graduate and comparing them with what my record looks like now that I've got a year finished. Tonight, I finally got to it.
SO...I've still got 48 credits left:
-9 in Religion (Intro to the Old Testament, Intro to the New Testament, and a senior level course of my choice)
-Intro to Psychology (with the venerable Professor A. Ho)
-12 elective credits in English
-9 credits in Art/Science = More choir!
- 15 credits of "Open Electives"
Needless to say, I'm excited to be just under half finished after my first year. Not too shabby. If I were able to afford to do 15+ credits a semester, I'd be done in no time. I would like to be done by the time I turn 21...but we'll see what God has in store.

4 comments:

Stephen said...

It must be nice to have a number to work with. I think the most exciting thing about your future classes are the electives!

Kelsey Sturm said...

It's true. It's actually quite refreshing to know exactly what I have left to do, even if there's still quite a bit of it to accomplish. People keep trying to get me to transfer, but the thought of losing hard-earned credits is so disgusting I don't think it's worth it.

Matthew Pope said...

I think you'll be more successful than me at graduating by 21.

Kelsey Sturm said...

We'll see. I will hopefully at least be CLOSER to graduation at 21 than I am now. ;)